Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Story IN Ramadan

One day, it was in Ramadan. I finished my college at two o’clock. I was very tired. When I was driving to home, my father called me. He asked me “Where are you?” I told him I am coming, just few minutes. He said “ok, come quickly “. After five minutes from my father calling. I saw too much cars were stopping. I got out from my car, I saw an accident. I closed there. Suddenly I saw my friend car. It was very broken.

I was there, but I did not see my friend. At this time I was thinking and ask myself what happened to him. Then I found a man he was there. I asked him “where is the person who made this accident”. He said “look there”. I felt my face and I saw my friend. He was not fine. The car was all broken, but my friend was injured. His leg was broken and his neck. The police have arrived. They wrote a report about the accident. After that they took him to the hospital. I called his father to tell him, but he did not answer. Then I called his brother, I told him about everything. The accident case about the wheels. They were very bad. Regarded his family, his Mather was crying. She said “I will stay with him “. She did that.

After one week. My friend has been fine. He was very happy. His father called me to say thanks about everything and he invited me to the breakfast. After Ramadan we went to Dubai just to have fun

3 comments:

  1. This is a very good, suspenseful story. Please edit for grammar, spelling, etc. Please rewrite the last sentence as the focus is the accident of your friend; keep the resolution about that incident also. Write something about how you felt seeing him recovered or something the two of you did together once he was better. Don't put in so much detail at the beginning about your father calling you; it is not relevant to the action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam for you, and how are you
    Basel your story is very good
    and I wish for you the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Basel
    the story is very good, but there is some shadow in it
    that's all

    ReplyDelete