Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Reflection

I am a student at Abu Dhabi men’s college. I was in diploma foundation. I got very good marks. I wanted to move from diploma foundation to higher diploma. I did challenge exam and I passed. At the moment I am studying in higher diploma common year. Regarding 125 course, I did many exam and I passed. I satisfied about my marks. Every day I do practice on the internet, like reading, listening and writing. However, my friends do very well. We help each other. If anyone cannot understand anything, we help him to understand it. About my teacher, she always gives us many practices to improve our skills. She is very good teacher. She wants to help us to increase our marks, so she made blogger to help us. The blogger is website; we can put our work on it. So from this we can combines marks. This is the good thing that happened. There is not any bad thing that happened. Everything is good. I hope we can do better that this.

No comments:

Post a Comment